Friday, March 10, 2017

Spring Break

We had a great week and now the time is here for everyone to enjoy a little rest, refreshing, and relaxation. We began the week with a super fun pajama party with the Kindergarten performance. They were absolutely adorable in this program and I think they had a great time preparing for it and performing for the school and their parents, as well as their Young at Heart reading volunteers.

 


















On Thursday, we had many famous visitors come to us in the form of the living wax museum put on by third grade. This is a culmination activity of their biography unit and it is one of my favorite events of the year. The students looked great dressed up as the person they learned about and did a great job presenting to the parents.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful spring break. Some students told me they are traveling and some told me they are staying home. Either way, I know they will have a great time! Get some rest and return to us in a week recharged and ready for the last 9 weeks of this school year!
Happy Spring Break!