Thursday, July 1, 2010

blog


Dear Oak Hill Community,

The process for an office make over continues, and I must say thank you to Heather, Lindsey, Ana, Melissa, and Renae for painting the assistant principal and principal offices!  The new color brightens the spaces, even with the lack of outside windows.  The OHE custodial staff has been so helpful with moving furniture to new locations and removing furniture that is no longer needed.  Additionally, you have probably noticed that three of the portables have been removed.  

With the help of my niece, and those who happen to stop by, we have begun cleaning and organizing supplies and spaces.  I hope that when you return to campus you will see a huge difference.  

My vacation starts today, and I will return to work July 12th.  Therefore, I will not be checking emails or voice messages until that time but will return any messages when I return.

Please continue to have a safe, fun summer.